There are lots of benefits to volunteering!
Why don’t you join us if you have spare time?
(Expenses will be reimbursed if travel is undertaken in the course of volunteering)
1. It is good for a person’s health because research has found out that volunteering stops a person from thinking about their personal problems.
2. Gives a sense of purpose and achievement.
3. A great way to boost career prospects, recruiters value people who volunteer in their local community.
4. Learn problem-solving skills.
5. Improve your CV.
6. Improve teamwork and leadership skills alongside people skills.
7. Meet people and make new friends.
8. The opportunity to meet people from different countries and walks of life.