Skip to content
In the years that our charity is operating, we have received several awards from West and East Sunderland Area Voluntary and Community Networks and other organisations for providing excellent service to local communities.
- The Backhouse park clean up project (East Rangers) received The Campaign or Project of the Year award 2022 from the Sunderland University Student Union (award for providing meaningful volunteering opportunities for students).
- ICOS staff received a thank you letter from the Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office Communications for their support during the COVID-19 pandemic. (Anna Bury and Michal Chantkowski)
- On 28th February 2022 ICOS received the Charity Excellence Quality Mark.
- ICOS won the Tyne and Wear Citizen’s Deep Listening Award for 2021
- North East Charity Awards 2021 Finalist in the Uniquely North East Category
- In April 2021 ICOS became an accredited Living Wage Employer
- Sunderland BME Network One Voice Community Awards 2015 :
Volunteer Recognition Award Highly Recommended
- Employer Contribution Award 2015
- Individual Contribution Award 2015
- Community Energy Seeds Fund Award 2015
- SBMEN One Voice Awards 2016
- Community Living Sustainability Awards 2012-2016
- Millfield Community Connectors Outstanding Contribution Award 2017
- Sunderland BME Network One Voice Community Awards 2017:
Enterprise & Employment Award, Highly Commended