- ICOS Photography Competition 2021 was reported on Sunderland Echo on 27th June 2021.
- Backhouse park Fairy Trail – created by Out of The Box CNC Woodworking, ICOS/Rangers and our volunteers
Kasia Cieslak, Agnieszka Cielecka & Marius Sinkunaswith the support of Sunderland Council East Area and St Michaels Ward Councillors, reported on Sunderland Echo – Fairy Trail on 18th May 2021.
- ICOS East Rangers clean up in Backhouse Park, reported on Sunderland Echo on 6th April 2021.
- Michal Chantkowski, ICOS’s Development and Services Manager, has written an article to explain why charities and social enterprises are worried about the replacement for EU funding. This article was reported on NorthEastBylines.co.uk on 19th November 2020.
- ICOS has organised a series of events and activities raising awareness of modern slavery on UK Anti-Slavery day. This was reported on Sunderland Echo on 19th October 2020.
- ICOS Photography Competition 2020 – The winning photo entries were reported on Sunderland Echo on 7th October 2020.
- ICOS Photography Competition 2020 was reported on Sunderland Echo on 14th September 2020.
- ICOS is involved “Unlock the City” through our membership of the Sunderland Black and Minority Ethnic Network. Here is the report on Sunderland Echo on 5th February 2020.
- ICOS Development and Services Manager Michal Chantkowski was interviewed by Sun FM Radio 103.4, Sunderland on 24th October 2019 at 2 pm.
- Back in Control Project was reported on Sunderland Echo on 18th September 2019.
- ICOS worked with young pupils to clean up the Backhouse Park, reported on Sunderland Echo on 22nd July 2019.
ICOS supported The Sunderland BME Network celebrating the city’s diverse communities at mini Mela, reported on Sunderland Echo on 18th March 2017.
- ICOS urged that there had been a “clear increase” in hate crime in Sunderland since the Brexit vote, reported on The Guardian in 2017.