Have you or do you know someone has experienced exploitation? We can help!
We have started a new project named “Back In Control” since June this year to help people who suffer from work exploitation and we also would like to support other organisations to raise the awareness of the issue of modern day slavery.
The aim of the project is to support victims of modern day slavery, domestic violence and discrimination. Ensuring that the people who suffer from exploitation will have an increasing role in driving this project and become resilient and regain control of their lives.
The aims of the project :
- Providing the victims with improved access to employment.
- Helping victims to regain control of their lives.
- Improving financial prospects for the victims.
- Supporting local organisations to equip with recognising when work place exploitation and slavery is taking place.
- Recruiting and training volunteers.
You can read more information via BACK IN CONTROL