- All photographs must be taken in Backhouse park.
- Only 5 photographs per person per category can be submitted. Professional photographers can enter only one photo per category.
- Photographs should be in JPEG format, minimum size 3MB.
- There are 5 categories:
- Dogs in the park
- Fairy Trail
- Art photography
- All entries must be received by 12.00 a.m. (BST) on the 16 August 2021.
- Send photographs to email@example.com. Please include your full name and names of categories.
Terms and conditions:
If you would like to enter the ICOS photography competition, we recommend you read the following terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by them.
- The promoter is ICOS which is a registered charity (no.1186618).
- There is no entry fee and no purchases are necessary to enter this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition is part of the terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all children and adults who are resident in Sunderland.
- 1st place in each category: winning photography professionally printed.
- Overall 1st award: trophy, winning photography professionally printed and Family photography session in the Backhouse Park.
- Entrants agree to their winning photographs being used by ICOS and partners for promotional purposes.
- Panel members will select the winner 21 days after the last submission. The panel members’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.